data loss on jffs2 filesystem on dataflash

Artem B. Bityutskiy dedekind at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 20 06:18:23 EDT 2005

Peter Menzebach wrote:
> short note: The sector size is 1056 bytes, but I report 8*1056 or
> 16*1056 byte to the mtd layer. As far as I see, this seems to be better
> for jffs2, and otherwise I had to patch the mkfs.jffs2 every time I use
> it ;)

Hello Peter,

I've returned to explore your problem. Do you have any success?
I have a vague idea what happens, need to think a little. Unfortunately,
I have no DataFlash to just debug this.

Please, write me your flash name - I want to glance at its data sheet.

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,
Artem B. Bityuckiy,