JFFS3 - when will get released?

Keyur Kumar V Faldu keyur at csa.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Sep 16 10:02:55 EDT 2005

Hi everybody!

I have read one of the message in this group saying "JFFS3 will not
ever-released , but the modification will be done in JFFS2".

But by reading "JFFS3 Design Issues, by Artem B. Bityuckiy ", it seems
that JFFS3 gonna completely orthogonal to JFFS2. So i guess it not
feasible to just update the JFFS2 to have functionality of JFFS3.

So can anybody please let me know that when JFFS3 is going to released?
Because its much more related to the "Research Work" I m doing.

keyur.