Problems with DOC 128Mbyte, random data loss

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Thu Sep 8 06:31:46 EDT 2005

Hello All,

	I have a problem, I am running 2.4.18 (I know a bit old) I have a
DOC 128Mbyte inflt chip.  I had problems with it in the beginning and was
provided a patch to get it up and running.  Now it seems once in a while
some of the file systems gets trashed.  I have ext3 on it since jffs2 was
not supporting DOC at the time.  I also use DOC boot to boot the system.
Could someone tell me if the current drivers are more stable and if the have
been pushed back in the 2.4 series or has most of the current work only been
done for 2.6 series.

Thanks,
John