PATCH: allow JFFS2 to write to really small disks

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe at zylin.com
Thu Sep 1 07:12:56 EDT 2005

> > 	/* When do we let the GC thread run in the background */
> >
> > 	c->resv_blocks_gctrigger = c->resv_blocks_write + 1;
>
> Minor stuff: You indentation is broken.

Will fix of course. What emacs mode should I use for indentation? :-)

> If you changed the patch to add a mount option for the WORM case and
> check for the mount option instead, this might go in.  Looks like it
> could be useful.

I prefer it the way it is now. There are less options to read up on and
document.

W.r.t. documentation it would possibly call for a footnote that the
JFFS2 disk will only support read/write many times if it is large
enough. If it is too small, it only supports Write Once Read Many.

What do you think?

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com