[ANNOUNCE] major JFFS3 design update (v 0.26)

Artem B. Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Sun Oct 30 13:54:48 EST 2005

Hello folks,

for those who are interested in JFFS3 I would like to announce a major
update in the design document. I re-thought the design and there are
some major changes. The design is far not complete, but the overall
rough picture is already seen and it looks rather nice for me.

I've just committed version 0.26 of this document. It will soon be
accessible at

http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/doc/jffs3.html

The document is also temporary accessible from
http://www.infradead.org/~dedekind/JFFS3design.pdf

I would highly recommend not to look at the html version of the document
as it is ugly because was generated from TeX file. Look to the pdf file
instead.

Please, read, comment.

--
Best Regards,