[JFFS2]remove totlen from jffs2_raw_node_ref

Pierre.Ricadat@UTBM.fr Pierre.Ricadat at utbm.fr
Fri Nov 11 04:39:22 EST 2005

Hi'

I'm trying to remove totlen from jffs2_raw_node_ref structure.

Could you confirm (or not) the following changes are needed? I understood that
from http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2003-October/008689.html

- create a jffs2_raw_node_ref structure even for the dirty nodes (in scan.c :
case JFFS2_NODETYPE_CLEANMARKER, line 632)

- create a jffs2_raw_node_ref for the obsolete nodes we add to wasted (in
scan.c, line 729)

- then modify the calls to totlen in the other files and use
ref_totlen()instead.

Is it enough to ensure we can calculate totlen well in every cases?

Thanks
--
Pierre Ricadat