stdio.h and kernel space

Munira Ahmed munira.ahmed at radixs.com
Thu May 19 22:40:11 EDT 2005

Hi Ralph

The datasheet you are referring to is the right one and S29WSxxxN is
using JEDEC 42.4 command set standard.

I am not sure which JEDEC standard is impelmented by jedec_prob.c.

Further if a separate driver is provided on AMD's website it must
significantly be different otherwise they could simply have mentioned
about the one in jedec_probe.c

I believe that S29WSxxxN's MirrirBit technology provides many more
security features as yet not available in other flash technologies.

Recently they have sent me even a new version so now I have to study
that one and see how could that one be used.

Thanks for taking the trouble of going through the specs and the kernel
as well.

It really amazes me how keen people are to help each other.
I have got many problems solved by the wonderful community help.

Regards and thanks to all

--
Munira Ahmed