Centralized Summary

Peter Grayson pgrayson at realmsys.com
Thu May 19 17:30:21 EDT 2005

I have found the real issue behind the problems I was attributing to the
centralized summary. There was a problem in the nand driver for the
custom nand controller that I am using. Once that problem was fixed,
neither of the two new centralized summary problems I had reported
happen anymore. So, I no longer know of any problems with the CS patch.
Sorry for the noise.

Pete