DiskOnChip Millennium Plus 32MB

Balint Cristian cristian.balint at oradea.rdsnet.ro
Tue May 17 08:34:13 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 14:43, Peter Bergmann wrote:
> Raphael Zimmerer wrote:
> > A new driver for the DiskOnChip Millenium Plus 32/64MB is nearly
> > finished. I can send you some patches for testing.
> >
> > - killekulla
>
> Yes please, I'm very willing to test it ...

Can attach to mail in a tar.bz2 ?
Or give an URL to grab it.

I can test it over PXA250 with 2.6.11.

 And olso i done a tool wich use mtd as backend and openjtag as frontend
to easily manage/dump/flash over JTAG cable ! This piece of code was missing
for me for these MTD models :)

	This would be great help for lots of PDA models, and for JTAG engineering
of these flashes.