enable_vpp / disable_vpp

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon May 2 05:03:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm using cfi_cmdset_0001.c (intel strata) on a custom pxa board. Our
mapping driver implements enable_vpp and disable_vpp. We often receive
"Chip reports voltage low on erase" errors. The driver seems to disable
vpp during erase operations. If I short-ciruit the disable_vpp function
everything works fine. A comment gives a hint on how to do this correct:

/* We should really make set_vpp() count, rather than doing this */

Is this feature planned for the future?

Sascha