Waiting

jwheeler7 at zipmail.com.br jwheeler7 at zipmail.com.br
Thu Mar 31 21:27:05 EST 2005

Sir,

I have the pleasure to call upon you at this hour and my greetings to
you.
My name is MRS Maria J.Wheeler, the Wife of a farmer from Zimbabwe, Who
was murdered in the land dispute in my country during the conflite
between
President Mugabe and the prominent white farmers. As led by my
instinct,I
decided
to contact you through email, as it is the only means I can contact
anybody
since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for now. I apologize if this
is
not acceptable to you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed ssistance in a
project
venture. Due to the land and political problems in Zimbabwe, as a result
of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act Reform wholly
affecting the rich white farmers
and the few rich black farmers, all white farmers were asked to
surrender
their farms to the government for re-distribution and infact to his
political
party members and my husband though black was the treasurer of the
farmers
association and a strong member of an opposition party that did not
support
the president's idea.
He then ordered his party members and the police under his pay row to
invade
my husband's farm and burn down everything in the farm.

They killed my husband and took away a lot of items from his farm.After
the death of my husband, our local pastor and a close friend of my
husband
handed us his will documents
with instructions from my husband that we should leave Zimbabwe incase
anything
happens to him. The will documents has a certificate of deposit,
confirmed
a cash deposit totaling thirteen million five hundred thousand united
state
dollars. [$13.5m] Kept in custody for us in a security and finance
company
in Eroupe .

 due to violent and barbaric act by Mugabe has, since led to the death
of
my beloved husband and kid sister and other innocent lives.I was
continually
threatened to abandon my inheritance from my husband after he was
murdered.
I resisted for a while, but when the danger became unbearable,and I
survived
two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe with the help of my father's close
friend Mr. John Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was leaving in
Zimbabwe with us but left with his family following this ugly
development
I have tried to reach him but all to no avail.

I am currently staying in the South Africa where I am seeking political
asylum.I need a person like you who will assist me to go and claim this
money as my late husband deposited it a customers item, And the Law of
the
south African's prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank
account
or to be involved in any financial transaction, this is why I am seeking
a genuine and reliable person. we be able to travel and claim this money
for me and plan for my coming over where I have mapped out a total of
10%
, hence this proposal meets to you.
You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a very big and
brave one, and it entrusts my future in your hands, as a result of the
safe
keeping of these funds.If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do
for me, is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the
security
company from their office.

The company will be legally informed of your representation to my
family.
I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 10% of the
money
for your assistance, and helping me open an account for the money to be
deposited there, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper
profitable
investment in your country. Whichever the option you want, please notify
me in your reply.

I have also set aside 1 % of this money for all kinds of expenses that
come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4% for Charity
donations.If
you prefer to accept the 10% for your moral and financial assistance
then
the balance will be left in the account here for me.

For more information concerning the brutality of the Mugabe government
against
farmers please click these links:
iafrica.com/news/specialreport/zimbabwe/226559.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/weblog/special/0,10627,536901,00.html
Note:your prompt response will be appreciated.
May Almighty God Bless you.Pls,Get back to me Immediately to mail
private
email address;jwheelerm7 at yahoo.ca.

Sincerely

Mrs Maria.J.wheeler

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br