lock bit and erase errors

Jared Hulbert jaredeh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:55:20 EST 2005

> Me either.  Some kind of test suite would be nice though.  Artem has the
> NAND simulator.  Perhaps someone could make a NOR simulator as well to
> test the CFI stuff?  Any volunteers?

We've got a unit test framework in alpha that would have caught this
assuming tests were run for it.  We'll create a test for this bug to
demonstrate.  Let me get it to a halfway presentable state and get
Legal's stamp of approval to release, then I will send it out.  I'd
like to see what ya'll think about it.  There are also some issues
with the build system we could use some help with.

Can I ftp a tarball somewhere on the hallowed infradead.org or get a
directory in the CVS tree I can commit it to?