how to access jffs2 partition properties?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Mon Mar 14 09:59:48 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 March 2005 17:41:28 +0300, Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:

> >Not all mtd are flash based.  Mtd code should have zero knowledge
> >about chip, start address, etc.  If you need that information, you
> >have to tweak the mapping driver to give it out.
>
> May be /proc/mtd is what you are looking for ?

Nope.  mphysmap (the old version from several years ago) created its
own proc file.  That one, in combination with /proc/mtd would contain
the necessary information.

New mphysmap is missing the proc file.  And the person that requested
the driver has been silent for a while, so I have no idea if it even
works.  Lack of hardware.

Jörn

--
When in doubt, use brute force.