Trying to get 1Gb Samsung nand flash working

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Mon Mar 7 17:40:22 EST 2005

1Gb is not enough info.
The devices with 512-byte pages should work much the same (perhaps a
difference in the addressing).
The devices with 2048-byte pages will work quite a bit differentrly.

Also, check that the pins are the same on the packages. I have seen some
devices with extra pins that had to be held in a different state to work.