Please Revert

earl john earljohn at teenmail.co.za
Tue Mar 1 08:51:38 EST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Investment Capital.

Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a
person whom we can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit
a Honourable partnership with.I represent a client and my
client has interest to do business relative to investments
in your country in areas related to agriculture or any
business of your choice, to initiate a proper and
structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer
to receive investment funds in cash if:

1. The said fund amounts to Eight Million, Five hundred
Thousand Dollars(US).

2. The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to you
in same state.

3.The fund is intended to be invested through your agency
in the purchase of facilities and assets, for the said
purposes within your country.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a
commission of 10% off the investment capital.

5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and
professionalism in the handling of this matter.

Please respond urgently.

Sincerely.

Barrister. Earl John

NB Please reply through this address (earl_johns at yahoo.ca)