NAND flash question

Charles Tilbury charles.tilbury at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 12:41:14 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 9:06 am, Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:
> Charles Tilbury wrote:
> > Yes. Thanks.  Now, I am looking for a way to get the file systems
> > unmounted upon loss of power.
>
> I assume you don't look for this in order to get rid of these messages ?

(sorry about the prev. top-post)

In part, I want to get rid of the messages.  They make the marketing guys
nervous.  <<grin>>  I may just supress them using comments.  What I really
need is to make sure that the user land data gets flushed to NAND before
power loss.   That seems like a JFFS2 issue, do you agree?

-=CharlesT=-