LOTTERY WIN NOTIFICATION-Contact your claims agent

Süddeutsche Klassenlotterie sklnotification at patan.org
Fri Jun 24 21:35:59 EDT 2005

Süddeutsche Klassenlotterie
SKL-Meierebert, Textorstrasse,6059
Frankfurt am Main, Fon
Germany.

Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN
Batch: 12/25/0034

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Süddeutsche
Klassenlotterie program. Your Email address attached to ticket number 025-
11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-
31-35 which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of €1,000,000.00
(One  Million Euro) in cash credited to file EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN. This
is from a total cash prize of €50 Million Euros shared amongst the first
fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names and email
addresses from all continent of the world as part of our international
promotions program which we conduct twice every year.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for Süddeutsche
Klassenlotterie . The estimated €50 million jackpot would be the sixth-
biggest in Europe history. The biggest was the €363 million jackpot that
went to two winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing of The Big Game Mega
Millions' predecessor.

Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank insured in your name. Due
to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this
award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by the general public.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated. In view of this,
your €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) would be released to you by our
affiliate bank in Europe. Our agent will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make
contact with him.

To begin your claim please contact your claims agent:

Mr.Walters Richardson
Foreign Services Manager,Payment and Release Order Dept.
De la rue Sistemas Informáticos GMBH Co.
Phone: +44-703-184-4104
Fax:    +44-870-478-4369
Email: waltersrichardson01 at web-mail.com.ar

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of
your prize funds into your designated bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than One month. After
this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as
unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
endeavor to quote your Reference (EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN) and Batch numbers
(12/25/0034) in every correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should
there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon
as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for
being part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Violleta Kclose.
Promotions Manager