cvs?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 24 05:21:50 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 18:03 +0200, Sean Young wrote:
> cvs.infradead.org is unreachable. Is it okay via ipv6?

No, it was actually dead. A fuse in the power supply had gone, and there
was a big flash and bang when I replaced it. It's now running again with
a new power supply unit. It's an ancient dual-P200 machine though, and
one of these days it _really_ is going to die for real.

I'll probably replace it with a Mac Mini some time soon.

I've taken this opportunity to switch the legacy IP address to my new
network; its canonical IPv4 address is now 81.187.2.162. It should
remain on 81.187.226.98 for at least as long as that address is cached
in DNS though. The IPv6 address remains the same.

--
dwmw2