jffs2 corrupt rarely, how to fix it?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Wed Jun 15 04:33:55 EDT 2005

On Wed, 15 June 2005 10:25:27 +0800, Munira Ahmed wrote:

> Nobody asks anybody to do their work. It is just people ask for help to
> find a clue, a starting point

And you don't see the contradiction in above two sentences?  How much
time did it take you to find the starting point?  Oh, you haven't even
found it yet?  Then, how much time did it take you _not_ to find the
starting point?  Did you charge your employer for that time?  Right.

Posting private mail in public doesn't make me much happier.  So I can
repeat myself once more, this time in public:

Bugger off!

Jörn

--
Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.
-- Edsger W. Dijkstra