jffs2 corrupt rarely, how to fix it?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jun 14 09:19:20 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 18:01 +0800, Munira Ahmed wrote:
> I wish people could be polite if they are unable to help

Jörn's response was perfectly polite, and he even took the time to
explicitly say that he was unable to help, rather than just going
silent.

Personally, I would have just ignored the message to which Jörn replied,
because I consider _that_ message to have been extremely impolite -- it
was top-posting.

Jörn really wasn't impolite; if you want impolite I'll do it...

	1. Use a non-obsolete kernel or go away.
	2. Read and obey http://david.woodhou.se/email.html or go away.

Sorry, this is a list for developers and users of _current_ MTD code. If
you insist on using ancient and known-broken code, you'll need to find
an alternative forum for discussion. I'm sure there are many S&M sites
on the Internet which will be able to assist you in your shameless
autoflagellation.

If you can demonstrate problems with the 2.4.31 kernel, which has a
bugfixes-only branch of JFFS2 code, then that we would be interested in.

--
dwmw2