xip changes between 2.6.11 and 20050530?

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Thu Jul 7 04:22:08 EDT 2005

* Todd Poynor <tpoynor at mvista.com> [Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 09:44:30AM -0700]:

> Do you have a diff of drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0001.c between the
> two versions?  I'll guess a change was made that didn't wrap something
> in the xip disable/check for pending interrupts stuff.

Stupid stupid me! In order to integrate the intel K3 unlocking I
inserted a dozen of printk commands which of couse broke XIP!

*ARGH* How stupid, I simply forgot.

Now I removed them and XIP seems to be fine again.
Now I have to fix sync burst again and then the intel K3 unlocking is
scheduled :)

Regards, Konsti