some questions regarding the write operation on JFFS2

Vahid Fereydunkolahi fereydunk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 13:43:00 EST 2005

If the application calls a write system call, which is
more than the VFS page size, then the VFS will break
this write operation based on the size of the page.
this means that JFFS2 does not have any knowledge
about the
whole write operation. If power failure happens during
the write operation, the data can be written
partially.

Can this happen?

--vahid
--- "Artem B. Bityuckiy" <dedekind at infradead.org>