DOCboot kernel panic can't mount file system????

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Mon Jan 3 14:57:04 EST 2005

Hello All

  I have been using docboot to try to get my DOC2000 128Mbyte (inftla device
TSOP) a bootable device.  I am able to get docboot working and the kernel
going but when it comes to mounting the file system I am hitting a road
block.  I have everything built into the kernel.  The two mtd partitions are
registered.  The inftla1 device is registered.  When I boot not from the DOC
using the same kernel image I can mount the doc and view the file system
(/dev/inftla1).  In the command line I have tried a number of root= options
(/dev/mtdblock2, /dev/mtdblockc, /dev/inftla1, 3102) none seem to work.

  Are there any suggestions as to how to get my file system to mount??????

Thanks,
John