[BUGFIX] JFFS2 NOR problem

Artem B. Bityuckiy dedekind at infradead.org
Sun Feb 27 13:31:55 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 11:10 -0700, Ray Lehtiniemi wrote:
> however, there are still some issues...

I can't be completely certain but it is likely that your problem is the
same problem that I've observed about a month ago. Take a glimpse at:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2005-January/011357.html

The discussion was stopped but has been resumed today. Please, follow
the thread if you're curious.

Here is a somewhat tweaked David's patch. I tried it and it looks like
it works pretty good. Please, try it together with my last mount fix.

P.S. We'll commit both patches to the CVS after you (and others) have
reported they are OK.

--
Best Regards,
Artem B. Bityuckiy,