mkfs.jffs2

Narinder Kumar narinder at kritikalsolutions.com
Thu Feb 24 08:41:38 EST 2005

Hi all,

          I have finally mounted my dataflash's jffs2 partition. The
problem was that the driver of dataflash was taking page size in erase
size function (which was 1056 bytes) and mkfs.jffs2 takes the block
size. So i changed the erasesize in the driver to be block size which is
8 * page_size i,e ( 8 *1056) and then i mounted my device and it mounted
without any errors.

Thanx to all
Narinder