SHIPMENT..

johnben345 at zipmail.com.br johnben345 at zipmail.com.br
Sat Feb 19 14:51:05 EST 2005

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR
Dear Sir,
Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your
contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been

automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your Country
today by Express Cargo Flight.
Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not
disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that
the
crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that?s

you).
Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 90kg but I manage to pay
45kg,which cost US$9,000.00. On no account should you disclose the content

of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal.
So
do not allow them to know that the content is money.
In the meantime, contact the Global Trust Dipomatic Courier Services to

the Attn.MR CARL WAKEHAM,EMAIL;carlwakeham at yahoo.co.uk
 to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your
address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me
as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.
Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the
consignment arrives in your Country for my 10% share.
Please update me as you contact the Global Trust Diplomatic Courier
Services for more details you may need from me.
Congrats and remain blessed.
Best Regards,
Yours faithfully,
Dr.JOHN BEN..

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br