freeze when mounting fs

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Fri Feb 18 11:36:37 EST 2005

Am 2005-02-18 17:09 +0100 schrieb Thomas Gleixner:
> On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 16:48 +0100, Konstantin Kletschke wrote:
>
> > CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=2
>
> Please use level 1
>
> > And when mounting functional rootfs it speaks a lot, but:
>
> What happens when you mount the non-functional one ? Can you please

Nothing.

> provide logs via serial console. klogd does not work for logging of that
> stuff.

Even with level 3 _nothing_ happens.

> > Rootfs is at http://ludenkalle.de/mtd/52
>
> The image is clean. There is no problem to see.
>
> It would be interesting to have a binary image after you programmed it
> to FLASH. cat /dev/mtdX >flash.img

I will try what I can do or reproduce it later, I am sure my device
table triggered a bug or some sort of that:

I removed 3 lines mungling up some access permissions of subdirectories
under /home and now the image gets mounted.
I am fighting with svn ATM to get the actual change...

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF