A CRY FOR HELP

mssadijal at zipmail.com.br mssadijal at zipmail.com.br
Sun Feb 13 17:54:11 EST 2005

A CRY FOR HELP
For security reasons please reply to :
marahsadija at netscape.net

Dear friend ,
this mail will definitely be coming to you as a
surprise, but i must
crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.
 I am Miss Marah sadija, former mistress to the son
(Qusay) of the
Iraqi former leader, Saddam Hussein.
I am an Ethiopian, by birth and i am presently in a
refugee camp in
Zimbabwe, where the living conditions are
unbearable.
 I do not wish to take your time with a lenghty
mail, but i have to
put this proposal to you so that you can assist me.
      While i was still in contact with Qusay,he
made a deposit in my
name to a security firm in Spain, which has an
affiliate branch in
Amsterdam.
This deposit was made in my name and the secret code
and necessary
documents are presently in the possession of an
attorney, presently in
London.
 This deposit was made in the form of a consigment
and the content is
a considerable amount of money in United state
dollars which i cannot
disclose to you for security purposes, until you
have confirmed your
willingness to assist me.
I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could
assist me in
collecting this consignment on my behalf from the
security firm in
Spain,
upon which i will be offering you a percentage for
your efforts.
The attorney in London, will arrange an authority to
release and pay
in your name which you will tender to the security
firm coupled with
all necessary documents that will back up your
claims in collecting
this
consignment on my behalf.
I have to stop here now as your response will
determine our
subsequent corresspondence. Please feel free to
dis-regard this
proposal if it is not in line with your principles.
For security reasons please reply to:
marahsadija at netscape.net
Allah bless you,
Marah Sadija

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br