[PATCH][CHIPS] remove obsolete Kconfig options
al at alarsen.net
Tue Dec 6 04:40:40 EST 2005
[CHIPS] remove obsolete Kconfig options
Remove the obsolete Kconfig options MTD_CFI_AMDSTD_RETRY
(The code that depended on these was removed in february 2004;
Config.in was updated accordingly but Kconfig forgotten)
Signed-off-by: Anders Larsen <al at alarsen.net>
drivers/mtd/chips/Kconfig | 21 ---------------------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/mtd/chips/Kconfig b/drivers/mtd/chips/Kconfig
index eafa23f..28a976c 100644
@@ -200,27 +200,6 @@ config MTD_CFI_AMDSTD
provides support for one of those command sets, used on chips
including the AMD Am29LV320.
- int "Retry failed commands (erase/program)"
- depends on MTD_CFI_AMDSTD
- default "0"
- Some chips, when attached to a shared bus, don't properly filter
- bus traffic that is destined to other devices. This broken
- behavior causes erase and program sequences to be aborted when
- the sequences are mixed with traffic for other devices.
- SST49LF040 (and related) chips are know to be broken.
- int "Max retries of failed commands (erase/program)"
- depends on MTD_CFI_AMDSTD_RETRY
- default "0"
- If you have an SST49LF040 (or related chip) then this value should
- be set to at least 1. This can also be adjusted at driver load
- time with the retry_cmd_max module parameter.
tristate "Support for ST (Advanced Architecture) flash chips"
depends on MTD_GEN_PROBE
More information about the linux-mtd