Flash erase wait time

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Fri Aug 26 07:07:02 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 15:54 +0500, Adil Hafeez wrote:
> Was it really required to double check the polarity bit, or there are
> some timeout timer issues with my mips port ?

1. We have no idea, which version of cfi_cmset_0002.c you are using.
Please provide the $Id string on top of the file. The kernel version and
the applied patches on top of this kernel.

2. If you send patches, read linux/Documentation/SubmittingPatches first

3 . From your patch:

file: /home/embedded/linux-2.4.20_palmchip/drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0002.c,v

Please read
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/source.html#kernelversions

tglx