Compiling JFFS3

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Wed Aug 10 04:38:28 EDT 2005

On Wed, 10 August 2005 10:26:28 +0200, Bernhard Priewasser wrote:

> when trying to compile JFFS3 kernel module out-of-the-box, I get
> (pathnames stripped):

That's expected.  JFFS3 was an attempt that didn't work out.  Unless
you are willing to spend several month of full time on the project,
just forget about it and use JFFS2 instead.

I guess we should remove that whole tree soon, before more people are
getting confused.

Jörn

--
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint,
mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist.