Newly-erased Block...

Calò Massimo m.calo at ctsgroup.it
Tue Aug 9 06:02:44 EDT 2005

I have created a "jffs2" file system using "mkfs.jffs2" command and copied
it to my "/dev/mtd5" partition using "cp" command.

While the "cp" command is running, I receive the following error msg:

	"Warning: DQ5 raised while program operation was in progress,
however operation completed OK"

The operation is really completed OK : if I mount this partition my jffs2
filesystem is copied to my mtd5 partition...
 But I have no space available on it and I receive the messages :

	/>Newly-erased block contained word 0x4c004c at offest 0x00040000
	Newly-erased block contained word 0x4c004c at offest 0x00030000

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks!

	Massimo.