Yukos Oil 1

Alexei Zakharenko alexrenko272 at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 1 06:34:39 EDT 2005

Yukos Oil 1

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Alexei Zakharenko a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with it’s Branches all
over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100.5M, which I seek your
Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of
The total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on
this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF As a personal consultant to him, authority Was handed over to me in transfer of money of an American oil merchant For his
last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to an European private Bank where the final crediting is expected to
be carried out.While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing the leading And opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir
Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on This website: <<http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html>>

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which
will enable The European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum to relocate to American continent and never to be
connected to any Of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be Concluded In 2 (two) weeks before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on
bail. As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me,

I Will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Alexei Zakharenko [Mr]

Note Please: It's very important that you reply me through my secured
Email address:alexeirenko at i12.com