REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED,

frid04@pochta.ru fridwaldsa at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 12:18:35 EDT 2005

Dear friend,

I represent WFS INC based in Finland. My company markets and exports
cotton,cocoa and other products for world trade. We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in Europe and America as well as making payments through
you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your
assistance to stand as our representative in your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 5% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of
this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the
following:

(1)Your full names.
(2)Contact address.and,Phone/fax numbers.
(3)Age.

Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,

Mr Sauerwald Wilhelm Fridrich. President,
WFS INC.
Finland.