AM29F016 Jedec/CFI

Agust Karlsson Gusti at pallas.dk
Thu Sep 2 16:31:57 EDT 2004

Hi.
I have been using MTD/JFFS2 on 2 Fujitsu AM29F016 chips for some while (with an old release of MTD).
Until now I have used it as a plain Jedec device, but now I need the erase suspend functionality.
So my question is, has anybody any experience of using that chip as a CFI device. According to tha data sheets it should be possible, but I can't get it to respond to the query.

Best regards.

Agust Karlsson            mailto:gusti at pallas.dk
Pallas Informatik A/S     http://www.pallas.dk
Allerød Stationsvej 2D    Tel.: +45 48 10 24 10
DK-3450 Allerød           Fax.: +45 48 10 24 01