inode checkpoints

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Oct 4 10:23:37 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 18:18 +0400, Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:
>      jint32_t data_crc;  /* the CRC checksum of the checkpoint data */
>      jint32_t node_crc;  /* the CRC checksum of the checkpoint object without data */

You probably don't need to separate these. You'll only ever want to read
the _whole_ thing anyway, surely?

Other than that it looks sane enough at first glance. It looks like it
_will_ be useful enough for NOR flash too. I'd rather not have two
implementations if this is good enough for both.

--
dwmw2