jffs2 Oops on 2.6.10-rc1-mm5

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Nov 17 04:22:04 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 10:21 +0100, Konstantin Kletschke wrote:
> Am 2004-11-17 09:07 +0000 schrieb Artem B. Bityuckiy:
>
> > I don't know what version of MTD is in you kernel, I would advice you to
> > try the lastest MTD snapshot first.
>
> Me neither, simply the stuff which is in 2.6.10-rc1-mm5.
> Well I think Andrew Morton does not patch mtd stuff in there...

I believe he does when I've got stuff in bk://linux-mtd.bkbits.net/mtd-2.6
for him to put there. Which means there'll probably be MTD stuff in his
next offering, since Linus only took the 'strictly bugfixes only' tree
out of the two I offered him last night.

> I wonder, how to put the files from latest mtd snapshot into this
> kernel, simply copying files over?

Check the MTD code out from CVS and use the 'patchin.sh' script from the
patches/ directory.

--
dwmw2