Help with DOC Mil Plus

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Thu May 27 07:56:45 EDT 2004

I am having major problems.  I have 2.4.21 running on an arm core.  I have
patched mtd with a recent snapshot.  I have had addressing problems with the
way the manufacturer designed the board.  Inw and Outw work with the chip.
I can read the chip ID reg but when DoC_ScanChips runs I get the wrong size
of the chip.  Looking at the code the size is a function of chipshift.  Can
someone explain what the chipshift variable represents????  I am not having
much luck getting the DOC to work, I could really use some help.......

Thanks,
John