INFTL/DOC

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Wed May 26 08:25:23 EDT 2004

Hello All,

  I have a DOC Mil plus 32Mb chip on a arm core board.  When I load the
inftl modules it places the 94 block device in the /proc/devices file but
doesn't find the DOC.  I am not sure if my problem is that I don't have a
memory map for the device?  When I load the diskonchip module the chip is
found by the first part but the address doesn't seem to get passed to the
nand_scan section.  What am I missing so that the DOC gets seen by the inftl
module?  Do I need a memory map if I am trying to ,mount the device
manually?  If so, should I be adding a map for the device in the maps
directory in the board specific source code?

Thanks
John