New NAND interface

Simon Haynes simon at baydel.com
Tue May 11 05:47:18 EDT 2004

On 11 May 2004 at 10:53, Thomas Gleixner wrote:

> On Monday 10 May 2004 18:35, Simon Haynes wrote:
> > support it and I do regard it as, incomplete, for gereral use.
>
> In general I try to support every known NAND driver client. I would be
> interested to look into the SSFDC code also to help to fix it so it
> can be included in the source base.

Thomas,

I will email you the code, if you don't want it just junk it. I had a look at the YAFFS
stuff last night. As I understand it I could just replace my calls to mtd->read and
mtd->write with the ecc versions. I would then specify NULL for oob_buf and set
oobinfo->useecc to MTD_NANDECC_OFF.

Then I could put the NAND driver back to normal.

Thanks

Simon.

Simon Haynes - Baydel
Phone : 44 (0) 1372 378811