Erasebug on AMD flashes

David Vrabel dvrabel at arcom.com
Mon Mar 22 05:41:50 EST 2004

> There are two AM29DL322D chips in parallel forming a 32 bit data bus (i.e. interleaved)

It's as I suspected.  Someone with interleaved AMD chips will have to
fix the status checking code.

[30 mins later]

Find a patch attached.  It's not been tested or even been passed through
a compiler. Let me know if it works or doesn't work, please.

David Vrabel
--
David Vrabel, Design Engineer

Arcom, Clifton Road           Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK         Web: http://www.arcom.com/