Large block NAND

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Mar 18 09:59:32 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:52 +0100, llandre wrote:
> In case we decide to implement this feature by ourselves:
> 1) will the code be included in the public CVS tree?
> 2) will we guided by you and David in order to write the code the right way (I
> mean, for example, using the correct notations and coding style)?

The code will be included if it's acceptable, certainly. Guidance is
also likely to be forthcoming, but not excessive handholding. If it
takes us so long to talk you through it that we might as well have done
it ourselves, then it's not going to help :)

Have a look, come up with a plan, and join the IRC channel to discuss
it.

--
dwmw2