need a bootloader which emulates flash as a floppy

Kishore kishoreseera at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:17:11 EST 2004

Hi all,

                         I built a linux Kernel Image (bzImage) from version
2.4 for the  AMD NetSC520 demo board . This kernel Images needs the boot
loader to emulate flash as a floppy. I'm presently using lstart16 code as
the boot loader and know that this does nothing to emulate flash as a
floppy. I don't know how to do the required changes. Can anybody help me out
in doing so. Or pls forward me any bootloader if anybody is having which can
do the above function.

thanks in advance.

with regards,
Kishore.S.Kumar