compile error

liu zixing liuzixing at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:42:53 EST 2004

I work on a board with Xscale IXP425 , I want to make a DiskOnChip 2000 as
a storage device.
We already have a linux kernel-2.4.21-rmk1-ds1 run on it.
I download the linux driver for DOC from m-systems.com, and configure the
"M-systems driver" as a module.
But  when I run "make modules", there are error messages:
    tffs2lnx.o compiled for a little endian system and target is big
endian.

That means the library libosak  is compiled as little endian,
so I want to ask whether  there is big endian version libosak ? And where
can I download ?

thanks.
                                                             hugh.liu
                                                             3.2