BBT question on DOC MIL Plus

Carlos, John J USAATC john.carlos at atc.army.mil
Wed Jun 30 07:05:18 EDT 2004

Hi All,

  Looking at the pdf file for the DOC Mil Plus 32Mbyte chip.  If I read it
right it says that the bbt for the whole chip is located on page 2 of block
0.  Looking at the current nand_bbt.c file looks like for other chips that
each block contains it bbt.  Am I understanding things correctly???  So my
question is how is the information on the Mil Plus provided and how do I
associate this with each of my 1024 blocks? (how is the table laid out???)
Also since I have two 16Mbyte chips in the device how do we keep track of
the interleaving of the chips??????  I would like to get a better
understanding of this so I can try to help and get these chips supported.

Thanks,
John