FW: DOC Mil Plus 32 question erase size erase shift????
tglx at linutronix.de
Tue Jun 22 09:01:29 EDT 2004
On Tuesday 22 June 2004 14:49, Carlos, John J USAATC wrote:
> What should the buffer size be for an erase block in memory. How is that
> value tied to the chip geometry???
Would you please be so kind and answer the questions, if we should be able to
1. Is the device running in x16 mode?
If yes, then we have to fix this first, as it is not supported by nand_base.c
at the moment. nand_scan() has to be made aware of this.
2. What's the output of the chip detection routine including nand_scan() ?
3. What did you change in nand_bbt.c ?
4. What's the bbt structure you pass to nand_scan_bbt ?
5. Can you send me your driver code including he modifications to nand_base.c
and nand_bbt.c, so I can have a look ?
From slash dot org
"When customers are visiting, engineers are not allowed to wear ties.
That way the customer can tell who is the engineer and who is the
salesman (and therefore whom to believe.). Ties cut off blood flow
to the brain, making it easier for the salesmen to do their jobs."
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de
More information about the linux-mtd