Millennium Plus support

Kalev Lember kalev at smartlink.ee
Mon Jul 26 13:02:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have just committed support for the Diskonchip Millennium Plus in the
new diskonchip driver. I believe the old driver will be phased out soon,
so it is the right time to start testing. Unfortunately it supports only
16 MB devices at the moment.

The new driver enables proper jffs2 and nandwrite operation on diskonchips.

Todo:

* page 0x1 does not have any ECC checksum (it is all 0xff), therefore
nanddump dies on this page. It is generally seen as nanddump problem.
* the driver does not support Diskonchip Millennium 32MB based devices
(I plan to add support to it later, but I do not have any of those
devices at hand. I would find useful a Mil+ 32MB based PCI evaluation
board, if any of you have a spare one )

--
Best regards,
Kalev Lember