JFFS 2 Question

Patrick Hilt philt at pioneer-pra.com
Thu Jul 15 12:47:47 EDT 2004

Hi guys!
Thanks a lot or your input. Definitely appreciate it!!
In the project I am working on, we have been seeing an occasional corruption
of our JFFS2 partition upon sudden loss of power and we get that even after
writing to the parition and sync'ing. Could that be caused by the power loss
happening during a block rotation / garbage collection?

Thanks again,

Patrick