cfi_cmdset_0002 -- erase suspends broken.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 27 05:43:58 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 10:19 +0000, David Vrabel wrote:
> The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the
> attention of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any
> other party. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this
> confidentiality. Please advise the sender if the addressee is not
> resident at the receiving end.  Email to and from Arcom is
> automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

I can't find a way to make mailman trap for moderation any messages with
'confidental' and/or 'addressee' in the _text_, only to filter on
headers. So I've added 'Received:.*mail.*.arcom.com' along with
'From:.*dolby.com' to the blocked-for-having-clueless-management list.

Anyone else with similar disclaimers want to step forward now and
volunteer to be added to the list, to prevent them from accidentally
sending such crap in the future and being summarily removed?

--
dwmw2