cfi_cmdset_0002 -- erase suspends broken.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 26 10:05:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 10:12 +0000, David Vrabel wrote:
> > The problem with the occasional bit errors appears to only occur
> > when the erase is suspended for a write so I've temporarily disabled
> > that.
>
> Seems I left the patch off that does this.

Thanks. Wanna go ahead and commit it?

> The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the
> attention of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any
> other party. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this
> confidentiality. Please advise the sender if the addressee is not
> resident at the receiving end.  Email to and from Arcom is
> automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

Not appropriate for a mailing list. If your management and/or lawyers
are incompetent enough to think this is at _all_ useful or enforceable,
and if they _really_ insist on making their level of competence publicly
known with every mail sent out from your company address, then please
use a different mail account for posting to the list.

You're welcome to use your @infradead.org account for list traffic if
you want, btw.

--
dwmw2